Friday, April 13, 2012

New Job

I thank God for my new job which is 100 times less hectic than the old one. I rarely need to bring work home. Between April and August, I would only have 4 hours of tutorials. The 42 days of leave is gladly welcomed. I do have a lot of marking to do, but I have learnt a lot from doing that.

Not all is a bed of roses. There is the SFT (Student Feedback of Teaching). My department's average on it was 92% last year and I was wondering how that could be achieved. I dreamt twice that I fared badly. After the second dream, I told myself that I would not live with fear. I prayed for the peace of God and managed to go back to sleep. The other minor qualm is that the workplace is so far away. I have coped with that by listening to music or sermons while I drive.

Having said that, I am thankful that I am not too tired to spend time with J. I also look forward to taking leave and going on holidays with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment